Park Pass Trade Portal Account Terms and Conditions
1. Park Passes may be obtained through the Park Pass Trade Portal for Your clients (if you are a Commercial Tour Operator) or customers (if you are an Agent).
2. You warrant that You have correctly quoted your ABN to Us.
3. You must take reasonable steps to ensure that the correct Park Pass is obtained for Your clients or supplied to Your customers.
4. The current Park Pass pricing structure is available at: http://www.parksaustralia.gov.au/kakadu/plan-your-trip/passes-and-permits.html
5. Payment must be made at the time of obtaining Park Passes unless You have been approved by Us for a Deferred Remittance Account.
6. You must ensure that Park Visitors are aware of the Park Pass Terms and Conditions of park entry.
7. Park Passes are valid for 7 days from the entry/arrival date stated on the Pass.
8. Arrival dates of Park Passes may be changed through the Trade Portal prior to the date of arrival stated on the Pass.
9. You must not store, use or disclose Personal Information, within the meaning of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) obtained by You for the purpose of supplying Park Passes for any other purpose.
10. You agree to indemnify Us in respect of any loss, liability or expense suffered or incurred by Us which arises directly or indirectly from a breach by You of clause 9. This clause 10 survives termination or expiration of Your Trade Portal Account.
11. We make no guarantees that the Trade Portal will be available at all times. We will give You reasonable notice of all scheduled maintenance periods.
12. You agree that We may report anonymised data of Park Passes obtained by You, aggregated with data from all Trade Portal Account Holders, to third parties. Neither You nor the number of Park Passes you obtained during the reporting period will be individually identified in these reports.
13. We may, at our complete discretion, terminate Your Trade Portal Account if You breach any of these Terms and Conditions.
14. You may terminate your Trade Portal Account at any time by emailing ParkPass@environment.gov.au.
15. We may amend these Terms and Conditions unilaterally by giving You not less than seven days prior written notice specifying the variation and the date on which the variation becomes effective.
16. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Australian Capital Territory.
Commercial Tour Operators only
The following Terms and Conditions apply only to Commercial Tour Operators authorised to carry out commercial tours in the Park by a permit or licence.
17. You must obtain Park Passes for all tour clients no later than the date of arrival at the Park.
18. In the event that the Trade Portal is down due to scheduled maintenance or for any other reason You must still obtain Park Passes for Your clients in accordance with the conditions of Your permit or licence. Park Passes may be obtained from the Park Visitor Centre or by emailing ParkPass@environment.gov.au.
19. Park Passes may only be refunded prior to the arrival date stated on the Pass. Passes will be refunded in the same manner in which payment was made. If You have a Deferred Remittance Account the refund will only be credited to your Account.
20. You must comply at all times with the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (Cth), the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Regulations 2000 (Cth), the Park Management Plan and the conditions of Your Permit or Licence to Conduct Commercial Tours.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to Agents issuing Park Passes on behalf of the Director of National Parks.
21. You must display any signage We provide to You that indicates Park Passes can be obtained at Your location.
22. You must provide accurate and appropriate information about the Park in a professional and courteous manner to all persons obtaining Park Passes from You. If We have provided You with park visitor guides or park brochures you must make these available to persons obtaining Park Passes from You.
23. You agree to promote park events and distribute other park information to persons obtaining Park Passes from You as requested by Us.
24. You agree to direct specialist enquires and requests for camping or other permits to the Park Visitor Centre.
25. In the event that the Trade Portal is down due to scheduled maintenance or for any other reason You agree to direct people to the Park Visitor Centre to obtain Park Passes.
26. Park Passes obtained through the Trade Portal cannot be refunded. Persons issued Park Passes by You may request a refund at the Bowali Visitor Centre or by emailing to ParkPass@environment.gov.au.